We believe in hassle-free cooking without compromising on health. This dish is easy to make and the best thing is that it is also good to make for just 1 or 2 persons.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
1 cup of brown rice
2 garlic cloves, sliced
2 pieces of fish fillet (we recommend snapper or other white fish for this dish)
For the pesto sauce:
2 tablespoons of pine nuts
4 cups of fresh basil
grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash and cook the rice in a rice cooker.
2. Pound the sliced basil in a mortar or pulse in a blender.
3. Add the pine nuts and cheese and continue to pound or pulse again.
4. Slowly pour in the olive oil, just enough to create a gooey consistency.
5. Taste, and adjust the level of cheese, salt and pepper based on your personal taste preference.
6. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
7. Take out a baking sheet or aluminium foil and place the two fish fillets on it.
8. Spread the pesto sauce on the fish fillets and distribute the slice garlic on top.
9. Put the fillets into the oven for 10 minutes at 160 degrees celcius.
10. When done, remove the fish, lay out the rice in a dish and lay the fish on top. Enjoy!