I love cooking for one because it means that I can cook what I like, the way I like it! I am not a big fan of fish patties battered in flour and I love my french toast... so what better way is there to put them together to create my version of the fish burger? Prep time: 5 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Servings: 1
1. Slice tomatoes evenly.
2. Beat an egg in a bowl, add some pepper and 2 drops of worchestershire sauce (this is our secret ingredient to give that special oomph to the bread).
3. Soak the two slices of bread in the egg mixture.
4. Heat oil up in a pan with butter.
5. Slowly dip the bread one at a time into the pan and let it cook until golden brown.
6. Cook the patty in the remaining egg mixture.
7. Lay the tomatoes on the bread and add the patty. Your juicy sandwich is ready!