Cooked and blast frozen at source. Comes frozen in 567gm pack, 2-3 servings per pack. Heat from frozen or thaw under refrigeration immediately before use.
Country of Origin: Fall River, Massachusetts, USA
Clam broth (water, concentrated clam juice, salt), light cream, water, crab meat, tomato paste, butter (Cream, salt), wheat flour, contains 2% or less of: water, chicken base (Chicken, salt, rendered chicken fat, dextrose, sugar, natural flavor, safflower oil, chick broth, tumeric), onions, modified corn starch, paprika, salt and spices.
Contiains: crab, milk and wheat
- Boil in bag (for best results) -
1. Heat up 3 to 4 litres of water to boil.
2. Placed unopened bag in the boiling water.
3. Heat for 10 (thawed) or 20 (frozen) minutes.
4. Carefully remove bag from water. Cut corner of bag and pour into service dish or bowl.
- Microwave -
1. Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe dish.
2. Sitr and loosely cover.
3. Heat for 4-5minutes or until thoroughly heated stirring halfway. Microwave times may vary. Do not allow lobster bisque to boil.
4. Stir well before serving.