Fried Panko Seafood Recipe BundleDishthefish
Serves 2-4 people.
Includes Nissin Japanese Wheat Flour, Frystar Panko, 300ml Bulldog Worcestershire sauce and seafood of your choice.
- Sprinkle the seafood lightly with salt.
- Put 1 cup of wheat flour in one dish and 1 cup of panko in the other dish.
- In another dish, beat one egg with some milk (optional).
- Coat the seafood evenly with the flour in the first dish.
- Transfer to the egg mixture and turn over to coat with egg.
- Finally, transfer to the dish with the panko and coat the shrimp with an even, thin coat of crumbs.
- Heat up oil in a pan and add the coated seafood to cook until the under side is golden brown. Turn over and cook until other side is also golden brown.
- Serve hot with Bulldog Worcestershire sauce.